Tours include a classroom observation and are scheduled Tuesday-Thursday at 10:00 AM. The school is closed during the summer and does not offer school tours during that time.
- Attend an Open House or School Tour.
- Schedule a Classroom Observation by contacting the school office at 703.451.4470 or emailing the school directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an Application Pack at the end of the tour/ observation. The next step is to complete the Application Form and return it to the school with the $125 Non Refundable Application Fee. An additional $125 Non Refundable Application Fee is required if registering for Before / After Care.
- Once your application is processed you will be notified to schedule a Parent/Child visit with a Teacher.
- After attending a Parent/Child visit with a Teacher you will receive an email notifying you
- that we are offering your child a place at St. Mark’s
- that your child has been placed on a wait list, or
- that we are unable to accommodate your child.
- A Registration appointment will be scheduled to receive completed paperwork and a non refundable $250 deposit*.
*Deposit will be applied to June Tuition of your Kindergarten year.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to work with you and to determine if St. Mark’s is the right fit for you and your family.
St. Mark’s Montessori School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Mark’s Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic or other school-administered programs.
Your family's Montessori journey begins here.